Windows 11 brings a new design to the Windows platform, using themes that can change the look of your computer with just one click. With the redesign, the aesthetics of the entire OS website have also been improved. With these aesthetic changes comes the new option to customize your operating system with external themes that you can download from the Windows Store.
If you have recently upgraded your computer from Windows 10 to Windows 11, you have probably discovered a number of new settings and features compared to Windows 10. One of these features is “Themes,” which is available in the Personalization tab of Settings. You can customize the look of your Windows 11 desktop directly from here.
We will show you how to do that!
How to Customize Your Windows 11 PC Using Themes?
To be able to customize your Windows 11 PC, you need to follow a few steps before you can apply the themes. These are pretty simple, so just follow them, and you’ll be a pro in no time.
1. Go to the Personalization settings
- Open the Start Menu by pressing the “Window” key on your keyboard or the left side of your taskbar.
- Look for the “Settings” option and click on it to open the settings menu.
- In the left menu, you will now see an option called “Personalization.” Click on it to go to the personalization settings.
- Another way to open the personalization settings is to right-click on any empty space on your desktop and then select the “Personalize” option from the menu that opens.
- Now, when you are in the personalization settings, click on “Themes” in the options on the right side.
2. How to Apply the Themes?
- Once you are in the theme menu, you can customize individual items, such as the desktop wallpaper, system colors, etc., and also apply a complete theme to set everything at once.
- Here, you will already find a number of default themes that you can try out.
- You just need to select any theme from the list, which will apply to your entire system.
- However, you must install the themes from the Windows Store first if you want additional themes.
- You can also change the individual settings for a particular theme after it has been applied.
8 Best Free Themes for Windows 11
In addition to the pre-installed themes, there are quite a few different themes in the Microsoft Store that you can try out. We have listed the themes that we think are the best and that are free at the same time.
Here is our list of the eight best themes for Windows 11:
- Vector Art Premium – For the art lovers
- Wildlife of India – For the animal lovers
- Night Skies Premium – For the stargazers
- Pantone Color of the Year 2022 – Abstract beauty
- Springtime Art – For the aesthetic ones
- Japanese Landscapes – For the Japanese enthusiasts
- Opposite Day – For the symmetry lovers
- Ninja Cat Holiday …….